The API is available at api.hearthstonejson.com/v1/
The files are all in JSON format, encoded in UTF-8 and categorized by build, then by locale.
/v1/latest/ endpoint redirects (302) to whichever build is the latest one.
All files are automatically converted from the game files, made available in the hs-data repository.
Changes since legacy API:
- New website style and theme!
- API now has its own subdomain and is served with HTTPS
- API is now versioned (/v1/)
- Separate output for each build. /v1/latest/ will always give you the latest build.
- Locales are now generated into their own directory
- Zip support has been removed in favour of server compression
- CardSet separation has been removed as it was largely unused
- Tags are not localized anymore (mostly this just means uppercased)
- Created separate “collectible” set
- Added individual
- Added some more mechanics (forgetful, treasure…)
- Added `dust property
- Card backs:
- Added more properties from the DBF
Card Back objects
Example card back: